Let's discuss Bootstrap

@gabby4hi @Ibrahim_Adewumi_Ogun , we can have something like a thread where we upload templates we’ve built …

It will help us learn from each other and get inspired by one another

1 Like

@AramideAjax dats gud idea but we can upload here also so any one want to see bootstrap at work or could do dat

Bootstrap is quictw easy. U can even setup ur own css file.

Would be nice @AramideAjax

Alright then. … @princeollie @gabby4hi

Please I am very good with HTML & CSS and some few CSS library and tools. But I am a total novice to BOOSTRAP. I hope someone here can give me a guide on how to use it.

Bootstrap is a css framework that allows you style your web page as fast as possible using their predefined css classes. It’s pretty simple to learn, you can start by going to their website and read a bit of how they expect you to use it, try copying and pasting the snippets on their sites to have an understanding of how it works. And you can as well download snippets generator in your IDE of choice.
i hope this helps :wink:

Hi Guys There should Be a Bootstrap Feature that enables you to slide and fadein when a button is clicked

Yea, it does and thank u very much.

to make it simple use the jquery fadeIn() function, even bootstrap uses jquery, so you are most likely or always gonna have jquery included in your page.
i hope this helps :wink: