New to web development

you can say that again

hello guyz am new to web developing but am having a little challenges in SQL can some one help me out

Sorry what challenges are you having, we might be able to help

please i need a forum algorithm and wireframe

I create two Tables name ItemDetails and OrderDetails. ItemDetails Table has a Column name QuantityInHand and OrderDetails Table has a Column name QuantityReceived, and i need to perform the following.

1. QuantityReceived should be added to QuantityInHand in the Items table.
  2. When a record is inserted into QuantityReceived, QuantityInHand in the Items table
    should be updated automatically.
    Pls what Query are my To type…

@Idowu_Damilarey an approach is :

step 1: Get the row that has the QuantityInHand you want to update.
step 2: Insert the QuantityRecieved into the table.
step 3: Add the value of the QuantityRecieved to the QuantityInHand.
step 4: Update the row you got in step1.
If you’re using PHP, it’s pretty easy
I hope this helps :wink:

1 Like

Ok thanks alot i will work on it and tell you if it work for me but am not using PHP

That will be the little prob

@Idowu_Damilarey the language should not be a problem, just write the SQL statements that’ll perform those tasks. :thumbsup:

Nice one bro, I also started learning it too

Angular.js is looking quite interesting

If you want to learn web development is web designing essential. I just started learning web designing (ie HTML and CSS).

what version, 1 or 2?

I got stuck, dont know what to do next. I have knowledge in Html, CSS (boostrap) and basic javascript.

can you tell me where you got stuck

hello everyone here i am chikwendu, i am very new to programming but i have passed through the basics of html and css i would love to know if its the best language to start with ass a new programmer i would love to learn python to… for now i can code a page that looks like the 90s website… i mean websites we had in the 90s pls anyone with good idea should inbox me

It’s a first step, but don’t take CSS for granted it’s what gives a good UI to the web.

1 Like

you are new to programming? ok no problem here is a site and app to help you get along the road.
www.w3school.com
http://www.aliyuibrahim299.wixsite.com/ali-developer
application:
solo learn

Sorry, I won’t advice anyone who’s just learning web development and wants to be proficient in it to use wix, There’s no point looking for shortcuts when learning.

1 Like

What to confirm if they are any training class cchub orgainze for anyone new to Web development especially weekend