Any hacker in house

Please any hacker in this house should identify there self.

2 Likes

haha :smiley: . maybe you should add “ethical” :slight_smile: . Some might want to stay hidden

1 Like

It depends, programmers are also hackers :wink:

2 Likes

lol . You have a point :slight_smile:

In the computer security context, a security hacker is someone who seeks and exploits weaknesses in a computer system or computer network. Hackers may be motivated by a multitude of reasons, such as profit, protest, challenge, enjoyment,[1]
or to evaluate those weaknesses to assist in removing them. The
subculture that has evolved around hackers is often referred to as the
computer underground.[2]
There is a longstanding controversy about the term’s true meaning. In this controversy, the term hacker is reclaimed by computer programmers who argue that it refers simply to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks,[3] and that cracker is the more appropriate term for those who break into computers, whether computer criminal (black hats) or computer security expert (white hats)[4][5] - but a recent article concluded that: “…the black-hat meaning still prevails among the general public”.[6][tone]

2 Likes

I’m an ethical hacker in view😏

3 Likes

Ethical Hacker yo! :smirk:

:neutral_face: why do take hacking as a crime sometimes heck that’s some people’s legal job :sunglasses:

Joba, is that you? caught you red handed

2 Likes

I’ll Call Hackers Assassins :smiling_imp:, and Ethical Hackers :cop:The Martial Artist Cos they do the exact same thing only that there Actions and intentions are different.

Which joba is that one you know :joy: :joy: maybe not my own :sunglasses:

1 Like

You GOt THat Bro ,Best Definition ever :blush:

1 Like

Can you tutor me on how to be an Ethical Hacker?

i do ethical hacking writing of mallicious script present os parrot security for pen testers in case you wana learn more msg me

1 Like

I want to… Where do we begin ???

lol! i recommend you learn network and programming and also focus on solving computer problems cause you get to know your pc better.
know cmd prompt a little bit.
you can learn computer tricks via http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com
and programming languages via W3school

Ethical hacker dude,not everyone will want to be exposed…