Building mobile app

My name is Ayuba amoo kamol yabatech architecture I love programing but just have the opportunity to learn little n introduced to coding I believe I will have guru and also learner like me in this great community to shear idea on any mobile app software cos I’m currently working on Intel xdk and I already build my index page just to link it with some other pages. Any help will be welcome.

1 Like

Bros, hope I will nt discourage you BT from experience, its better to first build a simple webpage with HTML, then proceed to html5, style it with CSS and then add some interactivity with JavaScript. Doing that you would have learn three basic skills for web and mobile app development. Then you can then jump into any framework such as Intel xdx which you mentioned above, cardova, and the many likes.

5 Likes

I really appreciate your reply I have learned the basic of CSS3 and HTML5 and I never stop reading on it and also watching video tutorial but JavaScript seems deficult for me but I’m also learning that too. Thanks

Hello Kamol.

First you have to know what platforms you want to develop for.

IOS / Android or Windows mobile.

Once you focus on which platform you want to start first you can then learn the programming language that the platform supports.

You can either learn HTML5 for mobile using PhoneGap or ionicframework or you can learn Java and develop cross platform using Codenameone or C# using Xamarin.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

2 Likes

Tayo big tanks i apreciate ur comment i will look into all the language and see the one i can easily grab like html5:iphone:

1 Like