IMPORTANT : About CCHUB

I don’t really know about cchub. I just saw a tech related community on twitter and joined this comminity. What die CCHUB offer?

i believe checking the site http://cchubnigeria.com/about-cchub/ will help u to understand more about the co-creation hub there is alot about them.

Unofficial: CcHub is where your tech ideas comes to life.

Official : CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

What he (@TayoOlufuwa) said :+1: CcHUB helps to build businesses that solve social problems using technology. We are irked by the constant poor options citizens have to live with; so, we day in, day out work towards creating better solutions to existing (and perceived) societal problems.

So, I dare say you are in the right place. @goodnesskay

2 Likes

CcHUB Nigeria is a place where preparation meets opportunities and also a place where your TECH ideas come to life. She is Nigerian Silicon Valley.