Nicademia Hub for Creatives and Techies

Hey Guys,

Got great news!!!

Nicademia recently launched a Hub for Creatives and Techies. Located at the heart of the Tech community in lagos otherwise called Yabacon Valley, 315 Herbert Macaulay way, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. (adjacent to CCHUB)

The workspace is super affordable. For as low as 5k a month, you get to use ALL our facilities. We provide:
#Workspace
#Unlimited WiFi
#Uninterrupted Power
#Cybercafe
#BusinessCentre
#RecordingStudio
#ComputerLab
#MeetingRoom
#DedicatedWorkSpace
etc

That’s not all, your subscription gives you 30 Workspace Credits valid for 30 days which you can share with your friends, team or anyone. (ie your friends can use out of your workspace credit without subscribing).
You can also use your workspace credit to organize trainings, meetings, interviews, etc without paying any extra money.
And here is the best part, you can roll over your un-used workspace credit. How cool is that. So what are you waiting for, sign up now.

The hub is open everyday (Monday to Sunday).
Monday to Friday: 9am to 8pm
Saturdays: 12pm to 8pm
Sundays: 2pm to 8pm

For more enquiries call or whatsapp: 09098058000, 08099447049

3 Likes

i am from abia state and i want to code but i cant get lagos is there any hope for me

Nice :ok_hand:… With places like this… I can’t just stop loving Yaba :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great job to CcHUB’s Community member, Valentine, and the Nicademia team!

Super proud to see the work you are putting into making the Yaba Tech/Content creation Ecosystem and by extension, the Nigerian tech blossom even more.

Here’s to creating and spreading opportunities for the future for young talents in our country one step at a time!

Together we build the future!

2 Likes