University of Ilorin (Unilorin)

ForloopUnilorin is loading, get prepared. Web|Software|Digital marketing|and everything in-between

1 Like

Hi @khallis, I am Ajala AbdulSamii. Lead Organiser at Google developer group, University of Ilorin. I will be glad to help make the event a success.

Don't hesitate to contact me on facebook - @jalasem or reply me here
Thanks in anticipation for your reply. Let's make it happen :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely get you involved as soon as things are sorted out. Really appreciate. Can hit me on twitter @callezenwaka.
Regards

@khallis @jalasem I’m Daniel Damilola Obiokeke. Club Captain at Mozilla Club Unilorin. I’m a member of the Wikimedia’s User Group here in Nigeria and next semester we are starting a Wikipedia club in Unilorin. Can’t wait for forloop. I’m even thinking we’ve met before.

2 Likes

Awesome work you’re doing, keep pushing bro. Possible we’ve met but not sure of any intro?

Are you Kalu by name?

Nope, my name is Callis

Hello @khalis, lets do something together. Here’s my mail: oluwatosinolukanni@gmail.com

callisezenwaka@gmail.com

Hi, kindly inbox me your contact callisezenwaka@gmail.com

Hi Guys. Ahmed Sanni here. Mech Engr Major. New to the serious tech world, have other experience tho. Great to see unilorin turn up here. Perhaps we’re already moving out of our cocoon.

3 Likes

Hi ! Please do you know about other academic clubs in the school.

Hi, pls if you are still in Unilorin I would like to join those clubs

Hello bud, I don’t know if we could meet. I’m Gabriel (gabrielfemi799@gmail.com)