What Fascinates You About Ethical Hacking/Information Security?

Are you passionate about information security? What fascinates you about ethical hacking?

Who is an ethical hacker?

An ethical hacker is a computer and networking expert who systematically attempts to penetrate a computer system or network on behalf of its owners for the purpose of finding security vulnerabilities that a malicious hacker could potentially exploit.

Let’s chat here and share knowledge.

1 Like

I am really interested in information security/ethical hacking Please do you have an idea of what to study on to improve your ethical hacking skills /information security skills?Would reall love to hear from you on this @TayoOlufuwa…Thanks

1 Like

I find Ethical Hacking to be a very interesting topic. However, I would rather be on the side of a malicious Hacker, that’s fun!!

being an ethical hacker is fun that is if used for the right purposes and its majorly penetration testing and other stuffs. so if you want to learn it there are websites that would help increase your knowledge but some would ask you to pay a certain amount of money. but one way is by installing a linux distro that has most of these security features am using one at the moment.

1 Like

i do ethical hacking writing of mallicious script present os parrot security for pen testers in case you wana learn more mssg me NOTE: all i teach is white hat hacking

go to cybrary.com to get full knowledge and tutorial about ethical hacking.