1 Like

Let’s do some introduction…
I’m Olaiya Segun, ND2 computer science
I’m a developer… PHP runs in my veins

Let’s here u… Who u EPP??

1 Like

Welcome, @Olaiya_Victor_Shegun. Interesting intro.:slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems you are my namesake, I’m Segun Olumide, front end web developer, ND1 computer Engineering.

hello mr Olaiya_Victor_Shegun kindly upload or share ur php project online let see.

hello guys am a student of yabatech , computer science Nd2 , i code in php(laravel)

1 Like

I guess Laravel is a very common thing now, how can I reach you I’m also a student of Yabatech comp/eng , currently working on a Laravel framework project.

@wonexo nice let me share you my facebook id from there we will talk better Ogunbiyiibrahim Adewumi

how do you mean laravel is very common explain oh @wonexo

I see allot of people using the framework

cos theway usaid common as if it a small thing

:sweat_smile: small ke ,* far from it *

Hello everybody, I am Sauban Lawal, HND1 Computer engineering, Fullstack Javascript Engineer.

#sighs… I’m in ND 2 computer science currently and these names mentioned earlier are not even part of the 124 on our class list. Why’s that?

1 Like

It’s nice to have you around @anosime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My name is Okeke Magnus. I’m a computer science student of Yaba college of Technology - ND 2. I work part-time as a junior developer/Lead Tech support at Okadabooks.com. I am a co-founder of 4ward.ng, a startup that sells scratch cards and result checkers. I’m also a newbie at PHP, JavaScript and ReactJS. I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good but I build things and make stuffs with the little I know :blush:

1 Like

I am Zannu Rita, ND1 computer science, still a newbee here

maybe that is because most of us are part-time student

Okay :smiley:
You guys are even more than Full time students. Nice to meet you Ibrahim